Luggage storage Vancouver area

Answered!
Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Luggage storage Vancouver area

Hello my fellow Airbnb hosts,

Would any other  Airbnb hosts like to provide luggage storage and delivery services to their guests? They come to you! They offer curbside pick-up and delivery anywhere in Metro Vancouver.  Your pick-up and delivery locations can be different. For example, they can take your luggage from you at your Airbnb, store for a few hours or days and deliver it back to you at the airport, the train station of where have you. 

I've had great success using this company. My guests are always very pleased to know they wont need to tote their bags around the city for hours waiting for an afternoon check-in or a later flight out of YVR

portergenie.com [Link hidden]

1 Best Answer
Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

You can let your guests know to search Porter Genie on the internet. From there they can go to the Porter Genie website and book online. Once online let your guests know they can save an additional 5% off storage fees by entering this discount code:

DMVABB0**8

**[Advertisement removed - Community Center Guidelines]

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

You can let your guests know to search Porter Genie on the internet. From there they can go to the Porter Genie website and book online. Once online let your guests know they can save an additional 5% off storage fees by entering this discount code:

DMVABB0**8

**[Advertisement removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Al91
Level 1
Fort Mill, SC

DC, my AirBNB host (for a stay later this month) told me that she does not the discount code nor how to get it for us. Can you help me? It looks like I need to know what the ** is.

Or if I give you her host name, could you let her know so she can relay it to me? Thanks.

Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Al if you want to put me in contact with your host I can pass along my code. If I post it here it won’t show up. Your host can also find me under The Right Spot on Airbnb 

Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

FYI it’s 61

Hello All!

There is a company in Vancouver called helloshed.com that is offering an amazing service to AirBnb-ers.

They come pack everything you need to out, plus they photograph and inventory everything and store it at their facility. Anytime you need an item delivered to your place, you tap on the photo in your app and they'll deliver it right to your doorstep sameday for FREE! You don't even need to be in the country to manage your items in your house!

They're cheaper than other moving and storage companies too! Check them out: helloshed.com

How is this helpful to Airbnb-ers? It’s usually a matter of luggage storage for an afternoon or a couple of days tops for your booking. 

Marina833
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

TX!

Dc1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Anybody looking for or know anyone looking for a great cleaner in the downtown area ??