MIA Guests

Jake62
Level 1
New York, NY

MIA Guests

I have been hosting in New York City for a while and was looking for some advice on a slight issue. I have three guests arriving in two days who booked my apartment about a month ago. I sent them a message when they inititally booked, another about a week later, I called the phone number attached to the reservation, sent them an email to the email they listed, and sent another message on Airbnb. All have gone unanswered. I have no idea when they intend to arrive, and I can see on my KeyCafe app that the message with the key information has not been opened. It is starting to make me nervous. Any advice? 

1 Reply 1
Sue251
Level 5
Tasman, New Zealand

I wouldnt worry, I have had this happen.  Who knows where they could be, they could be in a remote country and out of range.    I would send them a messge via the airbnb app asking what time they will be arriving on the day and giving them your phone number.  And then just relax.  Its now up to them to get in touch with you.  In this situation I will normallyt receive a message on the day from the guests. But the odd time I havnt, I have received a phone call saying we are here.   A bit annoying but their problem really and I will pop home and give them the key or leave a key out for them.