MISSING PAYOUTS

MISSING PAYOUTS

This is the most frustrating that is happening in my life so far.. WHERE IS OUR PAYOUTS?!!!! I AM A SUPERHOST, what is a superhost if we are not getting our payouts?!

First when we just listed our condominium for the first time, all payouts was coming in not until next month which is May. Some payouts come in, some payouts doesn’t. It started from $50 now they owe us almost over $2k US. I have reached out everywhere, airbnb instagram, airbnb twitter and they all refer me to an ambassador which doesn’t do any help, they give us the same response all the time “We will be happy to trace it but it might take 7-10 business days”. It has been over 2 months for f sake!! I called and they said they will dispute it and that will take 30 business days, well it hasn’t come yet not even the payout of the most recent booking which we are currently hosting. Then I contacted again, and they said they sent the payout to an account that doesn’t even exist, wtf?!! You must be insane for doing that.

It’s frustrating cause we keep accomodating guests, airbnb is getting there money but we aren’t. NOW we are paying monthly dues straight from our pocket, we are losing money instead of earning.. I thought AIRBNB is one of the greatest ever, but now I’m starting to doubt. They don’t care about us.

We badly need help, this has been the most frustrating I had to handle ever. What are we suppose to do for you to take us seriously and start giving us valid response and actually WORK on a fix?!!

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Clydel0 

I'm so sorry about this.

I can see that this is already with our Payments team - have you heard anything back since you posted this?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines