MONTH BY MONTH PAYMENTS

Patricia95
Level 1
São Paulo, Brazil

MONTH BY MONTH PAYMENTS

I am about to host 2 young ladies for over 6 months. How do I set up their payments month by month, so they won't have to pay the entire sum at once?

thank you

Patricia

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Patricia95,

Yes, @Donna15 is absolutely right and I misread your question.  You should really think about long term rentals though and find out the laws in your area as it may be considered tenancy and it could be difficult to ger rid of someone if they are a bad guest.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Dave and Deb, thank you so much for your consideration. Long term rentals can be a problem, but in my case, it will only be for 3 months, which is legal in my country. oTake care.

Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Patricia95, here's a link with regard to long-term hosting. AirBnB releases payments each month.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/285/when-do-i-get-paid-for-a-long-term-reservation

Donna, thank you for sharing the link. It was very helpful, but I still didn't understand if the host has to set up this monthly payment for a specific guest, or if this happens automatically when the guests books for than than 2 months? This specific guest would like to stay for 3 months and then, renew it if necessary.  In my country this is absolutely legal.