Master Thesis on Aribnb - Answers Needed: https://unibocconi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1zSCdpFyABssPi

Answered!
Allegra5
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Master Thesis on Aribnb - Answers Needed: https://unibocconi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1zSCdpFyABssPi

Hello travelers and Airbnbs!

I am a Master student at Copenhagen Business School and I am writing my thesis on Airbnb. The research is about co-creation, user engagement and definitely user transformation when travelling and renting out rooms or apartments from people around the world.

I am now conducting a survey to studying hosts and guests perception. Would be great if you could fill it in and share your opinion with me. The questionnaire is really short, but very valuable for my research!

You can find it here: https://unibocconi.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1zSCdpFyABssPid

Thanks a lot in advance to all of you. 

Wish you all a nice evening!

Allegra

1 Best Answer
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Allegra5  I just completed your survery.  As a FT Hawaii host, it was a bit hard to answer some of your questions as they were asked mostly about being an Airbnb traveller, which I have now done twice this year, but I would have preferred more questions about the hosting side of your survery....but I found it interesting what you did ask.  Good luck!!  Aloha, Momi Superhost in Hawaii #LiveAloha

p.s.  I would love to read your thesis, when done if that's possible.  Let me know.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Allegra5  I just completed your survery.  As a FT Hawaii host, it was a bit hard to answer some of your questions as they were asked mostly about being an Airbnb traveller, which I have now done twice this year, but I would have preferred more questions about the hosting side of your survery....but I found it interesting what you did ask.  Good luck!!  Aloha, Momi Superhost in Hawaii #LiveAloha

p.s.  I would love to read your thesis, when done if that's possible.  Let me know.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Thank you @Momi0! Great that you answered anyway. And I would be very very happy to share my thesis with you. Can you leave me your email address? Will let you know once is finished. 

Have a great summer!

Taryn4
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Allegra5 

Completed! Good luck! 

Thank you @Taryn4!!!

Done. I would also love to see your results david@insights.com.au

@Allegra0

Done. Please also send me the results of the survey to debyuster@gmail.com

Thank you and good luck!
Deb
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Done!

Charlotte133
Level 1
Breda, Netherlands

Hee Allegra,

I'm Charlotte a Internation Tourism Student from The Netherlands and since I'm also writting my thesis about the experience of airbnb users in Rotterdam, The netherlands. I also would really like to read your thesis.

If you have any questions please contact me.

My email adress is: [email address removed]

kind regards and goodluck!!

gr,

Charlotte **

Parth45
Level 2
Paris, France

Hello, My name is Parth and I am living in Paris. I am doing my master in International Marketing and I am planning to a thesis on Airbnb. Could you please guide me ? I am sure that your experience and knowledge would be very helpful. My mail ID is parthshrimali1993@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

I've completed it, but it's really directed at guests. The majority on this community board are hosts. And we find ourselves sharing negative experiences and reading horrific accounts from hosts. That would be worth studying and analysing.