Matching up payment statements to bookings

Sarah897
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Matching up payment statements to bookings

I would like to be able to ask a question direct to Air BnB and get an answer quick and easy rather than having to go around in Circles on the website trying to find an answer to my question that doesn't appear to be there.

I would like to know how I can match my income statement to the particular booking it relates to. Often this can be done simply by matching the amount received with the amount quoted I would receive on that booking but that isn't always the case.  The Confirmation Code issued with the booking is not the same as the Transaction Reference Number on the income statement that comes so there doesn't appear to be away to clearly link them.  I have called the International Payments Operations number provided which is in NZ but they don't have any further information that what is already on the statement so no help at all. I would like to know if there is something I am missing or if Air Bnb can take this on board and make changes to make linking payments to bookings absolutely clear.

2 Replies 2

@Sarah897 - The reservation code is listed with each transaction on your Transaction history.  It's also listed on Gross Earnings and on Future transactions.  You can export the transaction history directly to a CSV file too.  

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/304/where-do-i-find-my-payout-information

Pam1254
Level 2
Highton, Australia

@Alice-and-Jeffo I am wondering if there is a way to match the information you refer to to the actual deposit in my bank account. Payments seem to take different amounts of time to hit the bank and it is tricky to know which ones have hit the bank and which I am still waiting for. I realise some hosts get paid for several bookings or several listings but there must be a way to easily match payments surely. Thanks for reading.