May instant book trial-penalty free cancellations

May instant book trial-penalty free cancellations

Hellooo

I have one simple question about the instant book trial period in may.Does it cover all bookings made in this month+guests arrival must be also this month or it covers also all bookings made this month without the need that guests must arrive also in this month(for example they can book in may but their arrival is in september etc..)

I mainly ask that cause i advertise my apartments on two other sites and so far i hadnt luck with airbnb mostly cause of the fact that the other site has instant booking enabled by default and it cant be disabled.Here are the terms of the may trial period.Hope someone figures out and helps me.Sorry for my english im not native speaker.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1835/what-are-the-terms-of-the-may-instant-book-trial-with-penal...

2 Replies 2
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

This is such a new offer, that my guess is your best bet for a good answer would be the company itself, not the community.  Try

855-424-7262.  That is their general help number.

After reading on this forum how hard it is to speak to a human at the company, I was shocked how easy it was.  Not even 5 minutes waiting, more like 2 (although I am sure that varies..).

Lili15
Level 2
Cambridge, MA

I have the same question! So if you get an answer, Mira, please let us know! Thanks!