Memphis Property Manager

Joshua586
Level 1
Bend, OR

Memphis Property Manager

Hello!

I have a rental in Memphis, TN, that I would love to turn into a STR. However, we live in Oregon and would like to find a property manager. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!

13 Replies 13
Daniel7932
Level 2
Memphis, TN

Hey @Joshua586 

I'm local to Memphis and an Airbnb host.  I also have an out-of-town Airbnb property too. I know the struggle of hosting out of town. I might be able to help. What part of Memphis is your property? 

Hey Daniel, I am looking for some help managing a private room near the Memphis Zoo area. What is the best way to connect? 

I’m an Airbnb design expert. Connect with me if you want help. 

Hey there. I just saw your message here I'm not sure if you're still looking but I am a previous super host looking to manage listings for others when they are away or just simply too busy. I'm in Midtown near Overton Park I no longer host but like I said I'm looking to assist others part-time.. I was a super host for 5 years with also experience in managing full scale Bed and Breakfast. Please send a message if you're still looking.  Taryn 901-BISCUIT prefer text 

Hi Taryn, how much do you charge towards service fee ?

Hey @Daniel7932 , I am looking for some help managing a rental in mid town Memphis. What is the best way to connect ?

Mabel157
Level 1
Memphis, TN

Hi! I live in Memphis and am currently trying to host. In the meantime, I would love to cohost if you’re still in need. I am a part time nurse so I have a lot of free time. Thanks!

Hey Mabel, I am looking for some help managing a private room near the Memphis Zoo area. What is the best way to connect? 

Ashley1405
Level 2
Memphis, TN

Hey y'all, 

I live in the Memphis area and have experience in co-hosting!

Feel free to reach out to me directly on here, i check often.  

ashlee waddell

I know this is an old post. But are you still doing airbnb properties or co-hosting?

Hello my name DOMINESHA Jefferson  I have a cleaning company in Memphis  Tn . We partner up with Airbnb Business owner in Memphis Tennessee .  We host in clean the property you can contact us at the phone number for below 👇🏾

Thanks 

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

What is the best way to connect ?

Vontavius0
Level 2
Memphis, TN

Greetings @Joshua586 , I'm Vontavius Hurd a Co-host in Memphis TN, I am open for booking all over the U.S. I know the ins and outs of what it takes to keep an Airbnb running successfully and have over 5+ years of experience in customer service. My experience expands to background Airbnb cleaning and scheduling, automations, and overall satisfaction of guest. I'm open for booking to help ease the hassle of owners running multiple properties. My services include In-between communication with guest regarding booking, making sure cleaning is taken care of and scheduling if needed. My company also  monitor’s owners occupancy rates to ensure maximum profitability as well as Airbnb automations. My rates range from 20-30% for higher income revenue properties and for lower income revenue properties rates range from 10-15%.