Minimum stay is stuck at 7 days even if I set it to 3 days

Jeff243
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Minimum stay is stuck at 7 days even if I set it to 3 days

I set my minimum stay to 7 days and then set several specific date periods for 3 days. These were 'accepted' and show in my availability settings.  Yet, if I try to do a test booking, the calendar is stuck at 7 days minimum for any dates. I deleted the specific dates and changed my global minimum to 3 days as a test.  I'm still stuck at 7 days being reported when trying to test book!  Even several calls to support were unable to reset my minimum stay. My listing seems hopelessly locked at 7 days for the past 3 weeks.  Ideas?

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jeff243 The simplest idea would be to embrace 7 day stays.

Alternatively just check its not your computer fixating on the past - Delete the cache and also, for good measure switch it off and on again.

If you are using the App others have reported different issues that were solved by deleting it and reloading it.

Good luck

Jeff243
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Tech support verified the issue and even changed the minimum stay to one day.  Still, anyone who attempts to book for less than 7 days gets the error, "Minimum stay required is 7 days". 

Anybody know how to escalate an issue?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jeff243 Are you Howard? If so you seem to have a bigger problem in that both of your listings have zero availability. As such its hard to see if the problem still exists.

Jeff243
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Thanks. Yes, I'm Howard (Jeff is my son who was managing the property last year).

I've taken my listings offline temporarily as I'm renovating. But I left Sept 10-15 open on my 2BR (property 19729591) so

I can test.  I'm set to 2 days min. Give it a try please.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jeff243 No availability in September for any days at either property. Perhaps you got a booking!

Jeff243
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

Thanks for your help. What is interesting is that it won't show any open days in a standard search but did show my 5 open days in PREVIEW.  So I just opened Sept 10-17 on the 2BR and you will see that it will require 7 days. It should accept 2 day minimum but will not. 

Peter4133
Level 2
New York, NY

Did this ever get solved? I'm experiencing the same issue now.