Missing Payments

IoannisandCristina0
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Missing Payments

It's so annoying !!! I have payments pending from end of March till today. They keep telling me that a specialized team will contact me withing 24 hours but this never happened. I cannot reach this team so as my money!!! What is going on???? 

Best,
Cristina
9 Replies 9
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @IoannisandCristina0,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues here. 

I've spoken to the Support team and they confirmed that they have several cases open for you, all of them have case managers assigned and you just need to follow the instructions they gave in order to sort this.

Just drop me a DM if you're having problems doing this for some reason, and I can do my best to help you out on this. 

Hi Katie! 

Thanks for replying. However I have done all the steps they asked from me many many times ( such as upload my Id and other business details), payments have not yet released and the problem appeared 4 months ago, not now. I am working with airbnb 6 years , first time i face this assistance and no replies. I got no answers of what is going on and what is finally the problem . 

Best,
Cristina

Hello Katie, 

I have a payout passed due over 7 months. Tried contact airbnb , did all I could on calls and replied photo copy showed on platform. 

Can you help me please? 

Warm regards

Karla

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Karla128,

I'm really sorry to hear about that.

I have asked the Support team about your case and they told me an agent is currently working on it, so you should be hearing back from them soon.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liv

@Liv and @Rob430 

Thanks Liv  for the words. I will believe it when this case resolved.  As @Rob430 also mentioned the same issues. 

Regards 

@Katie 😂

Hello Katie, 

I have a payout passed due over 7 months. Tried contact airbnb , did all I could on calls and replied photo copy showed on platform. 

Can you help me please? 

Warm regards

Karla

Rob430
Level 4
Boulder, CO

What is going on here? THis is exactly the experience I just had, with ABB telling me the techs were aware of the problem and case numbers, etc, etc, and NEVER a call back or explanation (or APOLOGY) for what's been happening. I finally got paid yesterday but was never told about the resolution or what is being done to ensure this doesn;t happen again. 

Hello Rob, 

I am a host for 7 years. Please advice me how you got paid out? Thanks: 

I have a payout delayed for 7 month. Did all I can do called twice. Then , close my case walk away. 

Mary1685
Level 3
Grand Island, NY

I’m having the same problem, there is never anyone at Airbnb that can help, it’s become insanely ridiculous. I’ve been trying all day over and over and over, about 10 phone calls and just as many messages to them. They’ve given up on hosts.