Missing Payouts

Answered!
Andrew2468
Level 5
Squamish, Canada

Missing Payouts

I have not received a payout in over a month. I am owed a lot of money and will not tell me why I am not receiving my payouts. 

I call and message repeatedly and they tell me the same thing "the appropriate department has been notified and they will contact you" 

It has been over a month with no payment nor any contact from said "department"

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Best Answer

Contact the guests ( the previous and upcoming ) as them for some help. Ask to contact AirB&B and find out what happened to their money they paid. 
it helped me allot. AirB&B paid me very fast after that … 

View Best Answer in original post

202 Replies 202

Oh no. 🤦🏻‍♀️
okay @Andrew2468  I will give you an update. They should really be fixing this. It’s a lot of money and we also have bills to pay. 

@Andrew2468 I just checked this morning. All my payouts has been deposited to my bank. 
what a relief. 

@Ma--Carolina0 I'm glad to hear your issues have been resolved. Sadly mine have not - if you have any insight on what you said or did to get your money I would gladly appreciate it. 

Thanks

Yes please ! Share how you got someone helping you !?!? Should can I do ?!?

facing same issue

@Mohammed242 for how long and how many missing payouts? I am 8 weeks and almost $13000 - I've had to decline all my reservations moving forward......so frustrating.

Since 10 days I not received now i am hopeless  because many people facing same issue  so as you said will cancel the reservation s until get paid i canot manage the utilities and housekeeping expanses

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

I did not stop messaging airbnb support everyday. all my trip requests on airbnb were sent messages that airbnb is having trouble releasing my payouts thats why i cannot accept their trip request. 

then I got an email from airbnb support that my payouts are no longer paused and that they are already processing my payouts. After 1-2hrs, all my payouts are deposited to my bank.

@Ma--Carolina0 So you got your money? 

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

Yes @Desirée22 my payouts for 17 past reservations were deposited to my bank. 

I think they found out I stopped accepting reservations on airbnb since my payouts are paused. 

Im sure your payouts will be released anytime soon. Just keep messaging them. 

@Ma--Carolina0  Yes dear, half of them were released yesterday! Hope it will work out this the other half and also future reservations

I have also stopped accepting reservations but nothing has changed. I'll continue to message and call them.....

Desirée22
Level 3
Iași, Romania

Hey everyone! Update for today - i got half of my payouts yesterday. What did I do:

- messaged them daily, on aibnb app, on their instagram for about 7 days

- changed my default payout to PAYPAL - this is where I got half the money yesterday

- asked my guests whose money I didn t get to message Airbnb about the issue

Will keep you updated about the situation! Do not give up, message them daily, have your own pre set answers to the same questions just copy paste the whole story everytime a new agent asks you about it

We got this people!!!

Much respect to you! Yesterday I was able to pay some of the bills and general cleaning after the on going renovation I m doing in the house to keep my services high and the  Superhost

host badge.

@Desirée22  Oh that is great news for you! Do you know why you only received half of your payouts?  did they tell you what the problem was?

I will try switching to paypal. I have continued to message and call daily. No change......

@Andrew2468 No! Nothing, no message from them. Just got half the money when I put PayPal as default……