Missing Reviews

Alison133
Level 1
Fremantle, Australia

Missing Reviews

Strangest thing - had two fabulous reveiws which were posted and visible when viewing my list.  Now they have disappeared?!  And the latest fabulous review has not been posted at all!

I can see these reviews when I go to my Review status online - they are just not visible on my actual listing - ultimately the most valuable place for them!  Further more they are all five star listings and I am keen to get my listing with a super host status.

Would so love this sorted as I have worked hard to improve ratings so this is disappointing and frustrating

25 Replies 25
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Dear Lilly i can see the review from Hannah and Kate while viewing your listing, so if that are the two last reviews you are talking about rest assured that they are visible on your listing. Good luck in becoming a Super host!!!

Thanks Kindly Oomesh. 

My pleasure!!!

Adrienne1
Level 3
Queenstown, New Zealand

Hi

I've been hosting for a while now - have suddenly developed an issue with reviews randomly not showing up on my listing - ie. I can only see 2 showing for March, and there are several more since I've seen and read them when the guests left them!  Can't just be me, what is up with AirBnB???

thanks

Adrienne

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/8496045

We have the same problem Adrienne.

Sandra546
Level 1
Cumnor, United Kingdom

Hi - I have the same problem as you - when I log in I can see 13 reviews for this year, but only 6 appear on the website when viewed from outside.  I have chased this up with Airbnb, who said 'they are definitely not lost and may reappear at a later date in a different ordre, depending on who is viewing your site, what language they speak, and where they are from. Hope that helps!'

I'm not sure it does really.

all best

Sandra

Thanks for this Sandra. I have some great reviews that don't show. How strange that it's randomly chosen!  Any update on why? 

Hi Sandra! Would you happen to have an actual email address where to chase things with airbnb? We have so far not been able to get any response from them using the feedback channel. Just now we lost all star ratings in the metrics for becoming a superhost. Ratings = zero = missing = nada whereas they actually are 100% 5-star ratings.

Any advice would be immensely appreciated 🙂

Coco

We are new to AirBnb and have had 2 guests in the last 2 weeks but have not gotten a review from either party? Most people want to read reviews so if we don't have any it will hurt our ratings? Any suggestions as what to do? 

Hey, 🙂 So did the guests reveiw you and you also reviewed them?  It has to be a mutual exchange before you can see their review or have it displayed on your page.  I just want to clarify so I can help answer your question. M 

Hi

hopefully your issue was be resolved, but when the system is working correctly, once you've done a review for your guest you'll then be able to see a review that they've left for you - if only one of you does a review, that review will only be visible 14 days after the visit, when the review window closes.

thanks

Adrienne

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/8496045
Rino10
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Same thing here. I have a review missing. I assume that every guest that stays with you has to fill one out??

Hi Rino,

They're not required to complete a review. It helps them, because other hosts get to see how they treat us. You're notified when they complete a review, though. 

Elsewhere on this thread, it's clear that AirBnB has some funky logic about when they display different reviews. 😞

Roy

Melissa-Evon0
Level 2
Wilmington, NC

Hi I am fairly new to hosting and I have just hosted my 5th guest who left a review as well as I left one for them.  I received an email their review was complete.  My review appears on their profile but Ann's review does not appear on my listing or my profile.  

I know she left a beautiul one as she also wrote in my guest book.  What do I do?  How do I recover it to my listing?  I can't reach the Airbnb goal of super host if I don't get credit for my great reviews.  Thanks for your help!  Melissa