Missing a pay out on my current guest

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Missing a pay out on my current guest

Who can assist?

This same guest called me before the stay to say that they put it on the wrong credit card. I am wondering if this has been paid for at all? Should have gotten it yesterday...

9 Replies 9
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Laura2592  was it last minute booking? Airbnb needs 24 hours to find out if the payment went through, that's one of the reasons many hosts don't take same day bookings.

You should call Airbnb to see what happened with your payment.

It wasn't. I will call them. Thanks!

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Called THREE times and told it's a "bug" and being escalated...that payout will be imminent.  Guests have come azad and gone and I'm still waiting..  can someone assist?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to go back to the person you spoke to yesterday at Airbnb if you haven't heard back @Laura2592   but I presume the Christmas holidays will delay payments. 

@Helen3  the person I spoke to yesterday was supposed to send a follow up email and did not. The initial contact  person closed the request because it was forwarded to a "technical team" but nothing happened.  Have a third call in today and am supposed to get a call froma supervisor but with the holidays I doubt I will hear anything.  I don't know what is going on. 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Laura2592 When you click on your Transaction history is the payment in processing or is it still in upcoming?

@Emilia42Its in upcoming. I checked there first because I thought maybe I missed the notification.

@Laura2592 A few months ago, I had a payment that just kind of hung out as upcoming for about 4 days before it was released to me. So there are definitely glitches that prevent payments from coming through right away. But stay on Airbnb and take screen shots. I have read too many posts on here but hosts not getting paid! 

Hi just wondering if you have received ur payout?

how did u solve it? 
im having similar issue.Almost 2 weeks now. Seems like airbnb refuses to provide any proof that payout is being released.

call my bank no transaction has been whatsoever. This is on airbnb’s end.