Missing payouts!

Algirdas5
Level 2
Shanghai, China

Missing payouts!

Hi all, heres a situation, a guest has canceled their one month stay after a week claiming water leakage problems. Since I have already received the payout for her stay I was sort of in debt with airbnb and figured they will use that credit to equalize with future guests. So it did, we got even with new reservations and me not receiving any pay for those.

Problem is that by now Im being owed around 1000$ and still no payouts. So as Im getting new reservations, airbnb is charging the guest but Im getting no pay and it piles up. Ive tried to get in touch with the support multiple times but they just say we are working on it for two weeks now and nobody can tell me when it will be resolved, feels like Im talking with a wall.. 

It's really frustrating as I don't want to keep receiving guests and not getting any pay. Any advice??

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Algirdas5 

A one month stay is a "long term reservation", if the guest cancels the stay there will be no refund.

So how was the refund calculated / processed afterwards ?

Payout issues can take a long time to resolve, as Airbnb CS will route such problems to the "financial department" and then CS (you) have to wait for answer from them.

Hi @Emiel1  sorry for the delayed reply. Im still in the process of getting my payouts. Accepting guests who get their accounts charged but I dont receive the payments because they are stuck in the upcoming payouts. I spoken to the support probably 40 times, some try harder, others just say they sent my issue to another team and I should be hearing from them soon, which I never did. Its been 4+ months and its about 2000€ that Ive been unpaid.

Any ideas? 

Is there a higher level of support I can take this to?