Missing refferal payout that finished one month back

Neguib0
Level 1
Mombasa, Kenya

Missing refferal payout that finished one month back

About 2 months back i referred a friend and till this day feb 9th,i have never gotten a 100 dollar refferal payout,even though he got booked the same two months back after he joined for more than 100 dollars(excluding other fees) and even airbnb showed a notification on their airbnb app that the referral was complete and i would get a payout in 15 business days.Now its been about a month and No Payout....Contacted the help center but all they tell me is that they contacted the technical team and they are going to send me money.But i have even lost hope on the matter.So airbnb team who are listening kindly could i get my payout.Thank you

1 Reply 1
Oliver312
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

A similar issue happened to me. I referred a friend, he opened my referral message and it said it was sent by someone different, I sent it again and the same thing happened. A different persons account was linked to my referral. When my friend signed up, his account didn't appear on my referrals so I fear my bonus has been Hijacked by this lady. Anybody got any information on this? ( How do I speak with someone at Airbnb?)