Monthly Payout

Natsune0
Level 1
Tacoma, WA

Monthly Payout

If your guest is staying for longer than 29 nights, payouts for that reservation are released monthly.

What does this mean if somebody booked with me from May 29th- June 31st?

When will the payment process? 

5 Replies 5
Patrick224
Level 2
Tampa, FL

As far as I have seen all payouts are released nightly, 24 hours after check in. The only other option is to set a minimum payout, to which your AirBnB account will hold the money until your account reaches the set amount.

I have a question, we are new to this, we have a guest that is staying 28 days, they list we have a pending payment, we see the money coming to us, but then it says the money is released monthy, when is monthly

Mars-And-Esther0
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Our guest arrived August 28 for a 32 day stay. It's now September 11 and still no payout! Where is my money?

AirBnB has no respect for hosts. Without hosts, they are nothing. They use these time delays to make huge interest on vast amount of money sitting in limbo, while hosts wait for weeks for their skimmed payments to come in. A little advice AirBnB Accountants: treat hosts with priority or you will lose everything!

Steve466
Level 2
Hooksett, NH

I agree that the policy is confusing for monthly payouts.  If my montly guest checks in on June 1st for a month, when do I get paid?  They day after check in or at the end of the month??

Lynda268
Level 1
England, GB

Curiously, I see many people have asked this question but I don't see the answer anywhere!!