Monthly discount coming up at 96%

Answered!
Gavin99
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Monthly discount coming up at 96%

Just had a request to book a stay for December and the price was being calculated at the price for 0ne night rather than 31 nights - therefore giving the guest a 96% discount - I can't see on my settings that it's set for that amount is there a glitch somewhere - I can't seem to rectify it either. Anyhelp appreciated as I 'm not having much luck with support .Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 06.57.07.png

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yesterday it was a price calculation glitch here as well. I tried to send a special offer to a prospective guest and typed 240€ for 3 nights but Airbnb calculated something like 0,25€ /night.  I reloaded the page a couple of times and after a few attempts,  the price was calculated correctly. But there was no discount involved, just the wrong price.

You should check your listing for all discounts because they multiply. Go to your calendar / pricing settings / discounts... there are 5 different discounts

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Gavin99 

That has to be a website malfunction. I noticed that it’s slow and some things aren’t working right now.

Obviously you don’t want to give a 96% discount, so don’t accept the booking yet.

I would tell the guest that there’s a website malfunction, apologize for Airbnb, and tell him that you will hold those dates for him until things get fixed.

He would probably appreciate it if you could tell him what the actual price should be.

You might try resetting your discount to zero and then put it back to whatever you want it to be.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yesterday it was a price calculation glitch here as well. I tried to send a special offer to a prospective guest and typed 240€ for 3 nights but Airbnb calculated something like 0,25€ /night.  I reloaded the page a couple of times and after a few attempts,  the price was calculated correctly. But there was no discount involved, just the wrong price.

You should check your listing for all discounts because they multiply. Go to your calendar / pricing settings / discounts... there are 5 different discounts

Frances52
Level 5
Robertsbridge, United Kingdom

Hi, I have been having similar problems and here is solution

Discount-HotT--Community.png