More than $20.000 missing payouts

Downtown-Keys0
Level 2
Red Sea Governorate, Egypt

More than $20.000 missing payouts

Hello,

We have vacation rentals listing in Egypt and started this account in February 2021. We used first direct bank transfer for payouts  (no problem), then switched to Payoneer (no problem either) until July were we were requested additional company documentation to verify the account.

There was one issue with an ID not showing the birthday, so we adjusted the birthday to another employee for which we provided the ID, and all the company documents (VAT, Business registration number, business certificate of incorporation).

The account verification steps says "You are all set".

Till July 2021 all payouts are blocked, and we have now reached $20.000. All messages to Airbnb support remains not replied!

I finally found the number to call customer support end of August. Had one useful agent who spotted a technical bug in their system and sent a ticket to the technical team.
Since then, no solution still, and no payouts received. No messages replied. When I call, every time the same answer : we will escalate to the technical team.

I have read various other threads about similar issues in the past, but nothing recent. 
Are we the only company or account in this situation? What can I do else?

Thanks for any useful advise. 
Celine for Downtown Keys

17 Replies 17

What can we do? I call and message everyday, nothing changes.

@Andrew2468 I would start a small claims court case. I don't know how Canada works but in the UK it is all easy and online and might actually get Airbnb's attention. If they don't respond the court will automatically find in your favour and, if they then don't pay, you can send in the bailiffs. 

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

@Downtown-Keys0 My payouts has been processed. I just received an email today that my payouts are no longer paused. Hope yours will be fixed anytime soon.