Multiple listings

Answered!
Elise17
Level 2
Blond, France

Multiple listings

Hi can anyone tell me is it possible to list 2 rooms in 1 house,  have tried changing in settings but it pings back to 1 ? 

1 Best Answer

Thank for that, very helpful. 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

You have to have two separate listings if you want to book them separately. If you want to book TWO rooms to the same person, then create a third listing, that is for BOTH rooms together.    So you can have Guest 1 book Room 1, Guest 2 book the second room and then you have to block the listing which is the two rooms together.    The reverse is true.   If you book the "double room" then you have to block the individual rooms.   I hope that makes sense!

Thank for that, very helpful. 

Sandie4
Level 2
Winter Garden, FL

Thanks Maria Lurdes,   if you have two listings, is there anyway to sync calendars (both on AirBnB) so dates are automatically booked when any listing is booked?

Julie392
Level 1
Marbella, Spain

Hi

Have set up 3 different listings , 1 for each room but that limits the people who can book to 2 people , how do I do it if more than 2 people want to book?? very complicated

Thanks

Cindy138
Level 1
Upper Kingsclear, Canada

Hi, I would like potential guests to see that I can accomadate 8 people but without creating 6 listing combinations to keep updated.

Vicki91
Level 1
Thurgau, Switzerland

I wanted to add a new listing in another coutry and add for that a different bank account because it's a different country and currency. airbnb is not set up for that and I have to create a comleately new account.

There seems to be an option to change preferences for each reservation but that is a hassle and not convinient.