My AIRbnb pages

Answered!
Olavi0
Level 2
Finland

My AIRbnb pages

Hi Airbnb support. I wonder why AIRbnb can't show my apartment located in the twin city of Tower-Haparanda. The apartment is right on the border and the cities have grown together. I lose clients when people search for an apartment in Tornio and my destination does not appear on the Airbnb website. I have had customers from Finland, but now that Airbnb doesn't show my pages, that's the problem. I hope you could help rather that my announcement would appear when customers are looking for an apartment in Tornio.

Yupa
1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Olavi0 Ignore the unhelpful posting above.

This is an community centre and not Airbnb customer support. Hopefully someone with experience of your situation will be able to help but I suspect that there is little that can be done. You should come up on a map view which is centred near where you are.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Olavi0 

Thankyou for your request, We'll get on it straight away,

**[Off topic comment removed]

Happy Hosting...

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Olavi0 Ignore the unhelpful posting above.

This is an community centre and not Airbnb customer support. Hopefully someone with experience of your situation will be able to help but I suspect that there is little that can be done. You should come up on a map view which is centred near where you are.