My Account suspended!

Nelly264
Level 2
Seychelles

My Account suspended!

@Nelly264 

Seriously????!!!

Airbnb has blocked my calender due to an "Investigation" of which one of the female guest who visited the country for the 1st time, complained about everything and lied about us harassing and abusing her (p.s I am a short FEMALE host, smaller than her) cause I told her I will not take her attitude and that she should leave if she felt that I was abusing her and I would refund her money for the rest of the days remaining after her continuous complaints. Cleverly, she only wrote to me by message twisting my words making it seem that I was the bad one. 

I don't see why my other bookings who are all females, by the way, have been cancelled while investigation for this female is going on??? To top it - the future guests that have booked were females and returning guests. 

I also currently have a female guest staying with me who has no problem at all. 

You would think they would call me and ask me about the story from my part as I am the host in question, instead I wrote a full report on the guest and got a reply saying they will investigate and get back to me. No! they just suspended all my listings. It has been 3 days now and I am still waiting for a reply from Airbnb. 

Airbnb has just lost 2 "female" guests who are now coming directly cause they love my place. They asked Airbnb why they cancelled their booking with me and Airbnb replied that they must book another place, so they contacted me directly.  

I was the one being abused by this guest. Her first travel here to the country and she started complaining about the country, etc. And that NO One helps her! That she just wants to go back home! Etc. Etc. 

How long does an investigation take?

2 Replies 2
Nelly264
Level 2
Seychelles

@Nelly264 - I am a 15 times Superhost, continously!!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nelly264 Unfortunately, this is how Airbnb does things these days. This forum is filled with posts exactly like yours. There is no respect for hosts anymore, only guests.

A guest can tell Airbnb outrageous lies about you or your place and Airbnb suspends your account. You are considered guilty until proven innocent, it's unconscionable.

All I can offer is to say I hope they will lift the suspension soon.