My AirBnB listing is not visible

Answered!

My AirBnB listing is not visible

Hi,

I have an AirBnB listing in the Dubrovnik area, when I tried to test searching for places around the area, there are plenty of apartments/houses but I did not see my listing, even on another network. What could it be?

1 Best Answer

@Emiel1 I understand you can zoom, but most customers simply choose what they see at first sight.

@Mike2711 Good luck, I hope your issue will resolve, maybe this might help:

Thank you everyone for your help, seems like it's back to normal now.

What I did was try and improve my listing details such as the descriptions, photos and keywords.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Soly22 

Your listing is in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=262763253&map_toggle=true

Maybe zoom in some more on the map when searching.

Hi. I also found by chance that my listing doesn't show if guests add dates to the search. I contacted Support and got an "Airbnb Ambassador". I told her the problem, she said she could see it on HER side and can she help me with anything else?

I said it still does not appear if I look on MY side. 24 hours later and still the silence from this "Ambassador" is deafening.

Very disappointing support.

@Emiel1 I understand you can zoom, but most customers simply choose what they see at first sight.

@Mike2711 Good luck, I hope your issue will resolve, maybe this might help:

Thank you everyone for your help, seems like it's back to normal now.

What I did was try and improve my listing details such as the descriptions, photos and keywords.

Hi @Soly22 , yes I put in GPS coordinates and that seemed to help. What made it harder to pin down the fault was that it was intermittent.

But as you say, it seems to be fixed now - thanks for your help.

You are not alone. Same thing happened to me. I am anew host and a friend tried to look me up but could not find my listing. I went in and tied everything, zoomed into my condo area, changed dates that I knew were not booked, changed the number of guests, typed in my title...NOTHING.

As I was live chatting with AirBnB, it suddenly my listing appeared again. They said that they did not do anything and explained the algorithms of the search engine. 

I left the conversation with the feeling I was not heard or believed.

It is happening to me too