My Airbnb listing is gone

Arjan-and-Lieverd0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

My Airbnb listing is gone

I'm reaching out because I have, again, a serious problem with my listing "BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT WITH ASIAN STYLE BEDROOM 4P" (this is in Amsterdam) on Airbnb which is not visible for the second time in 3 month. The problem is in the system of Airbnb. I know this because it is a similar problem than what I had 3 month ago and then Airbnb told me that it was an Airbnb problem. Also I went to the Apple store with my computer to see if there was something wrong with my computer or the browsers and they had contact with Airbnb and said that it was a problem of Airbnb.
The problem:
I can see my listing myself as a host BUT if I want to look at my own listing as a guest the system shows my listing for 1 second and then gives me this message.:
com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:Sorry, er ging iets mis. Probeer het alsjeblieft opnieuw.
i Iasked friends of mine to check if they can see my listing and they have the same problem. They see my listing for 1 second and then see the same message:
com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:Sorry, er ging iets mis. Probeer het alsjeblieft opnieuw.
Of course:
- I phoned with Airbnb and they made a report
-I mentioned it in the community center of Airbnb
-went to the Apple store to see if there was something wrong with my computer or browsers
-mentioned on Facebook page Airbnb
I work very hard hard for my B&B, I'm a superhost for 20 times know and I have over 350 reviews. But now nobody can book my B&B and that for the 2nd time in 3 month
I'm looking if there is a possibility to talk with technical department or something like that. Or that somebody recognises this problem and knows what to do.
Thanks for your time and I hope somebody reacts
45 Replies 45
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Arjan-and-Lieverd0 !

I'm sorry to hear about this. I just checked and I seem to be getting the same error message as you (although in English, not in Dutch 😉). I'm sending this over to the team, hopefully we can get this resolved for you quickly! I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Sybe,

nice to meet you, I'm sorry to hear that you have the same problem. However I'm glad (? not the right word of course but I hope you know what I mean) that I'm not alone.

On the platform I went to INSIGHTS and then to VIEWS and found out that I from 1st of October I was not visible any more.

Lets keep each other informed, and again thanks for reaching out to me.

Have a nice evening

Hi Sybe,

a friend of mine who is way better than me with computers found out that on this website:https://www.totalbug.com/airbnb/ a lot of people are talking about the problem with airbnb.

Maybe it gives us some help?

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Arjan-and-Lieverd0 ! The team confirmed this is a known bug and added my screenshots and notes to the ticket. Hopefully we can get your listing back up and running soon, from the thumbnail it looks like you have a gorgeous space!

-----

Hi Sybe,

thank you I truly love my work.

This is already the 6th day so I'm getting a little scared. I see that you are Community Manager are you that for Airbnb?

You have a strong belief that Airbnb will fix this?

Hi Sybe,

ik zie dat je ook Nederlands spreekt?

Ik wil heel graag wat met je overleggen.

I have the assumption that you speak Dutch.

I really would like to discuss something with you

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Arjan-and-Lieverd0 I do speak Dutch, yes, though since we're on the English CC I'm posting in English. 🙂

I'm more than happy to try and answer your question. I'll send you a DM so we can discuss it further there.

We also have a Dutch CC if you're interested in browsing there: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Communitycentrum-NL/ct-p/Community-Center-Dutch

-----

If all of us write and call to Airbnb,  perhaps someone listen to us!!

Jorge667
Level 2
Guimaraes, Portugal

My name is Jorge, I'm from Guimarães in Portugal and I have the exact same problem with my listing Panoramic city view. Exactly the same error. I've had my listing inaccessible since the 30th of September and the Airbnb technical team still hasn't fixed the problem.

And I also had a similar problem in August (the error message was slightly different).

06Out2022 Airbnb - Erro na página Gmr.jpg

Hi Jorge,

i have exactly the same. 1st it started indeed in August  is was around the 10th and solved the 16th of august and now again. I have the feeling that not so many people have it. What did you till so far to solve the problem?

Hi Arjan-and-Lieverd0,

I also had a problem in mid-August where my listing was inaccessible. It appeared in the search results but couldn't open, like now. At the time the error message was different - com.airbnb.services.exceptions...
This issue was resolved on August 17th.
The current issue has been going on since September 30th and is still unresolved.
I have called the Airbnb helpline several times and what they tell me is that they have already reported the problem to the technical team and that I have to be patient as they do not know when it will be resolved.

As far as I see in the listings for Guimarães I must be the only apartment here in Guimarães with this problem.

Hi Jorge,

i also think that there are not so many hosts who have this problem. That is why I'm a little bit afraid that they are not putting much time, money or effort in it.

Did you put a duplicate listing on the site? 

Correct the error message is slightly different