My Bank Details are not being accepted

Julia449
Level 1
Perth, Australia

My Bank Details are not being accepted

Hello,

Being new to AirBnB, I am fumbling my way through setting up everything in my profile but am having difficulties with the 'add payout method" I have tried on numerous occasions to add my bank details and I cannot see where I could possibly be going wrong, yet when I hit the submit button, it comes up with a screen saying add payout method again. Can anyone shed any light on what I am either doing wrong, or who I can contact to fix the bug if it is the website with the problem? 

Thank you 

Julia 

2 Replies 2
Sue-and-Andrew0
Level 4
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi @Julia449

I'm not sure whether payments to Australia are via international wire transfer or a local payment - if it's via international wire transfer, you may want to consider using PayPal... I'd imagine the fees are lower as you can accumulate money in your Paypal account from multiple guests, and then effect a single transfer with a single transfer cost?

Nicole462
Level 1
Coolum Beach, Australia

Hi Julia,  I've just listed my property in Australia and it won't accept my bank account details either despite checking with CBA that I had the right numbers for IBAN and SWIFT codes.  Did you have any luck?  Im stil trying to solve this.

Thanks

Nicole