My Host said cancellation before 24 hours get full refund but I didn't

Han16
Level 1
Australia

My Host said cancellation before 24 hours get full refund but I didn't

I had to cancel on my Korean host due to personal reasons. Her list cancellation mentioned:

Cancellations
Flexible
Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check-in and within 48 hours of booking.

However, I cancelled 2 weeks before check-in date in Korea and Airbnb only refunded (not even) 10% for me. I negotiated with the host to refund me 70% after I cancel. Once I completed my cancellation, she contacted me saying she will only refund 50%. Firstly, I thought if she stated that "Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees).". How did this not happen via Airbnb? Can I report her or is there a way I can possibly get my money back when my host does not follow what she promises on her policy?
Please help me out!

*edit: I payed to Airbnb $700+, yet she claims to only receive $450 out of it and therefore she will only refund 50% of $450- $200???? 
1 Reply 1
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

The cancellation should be according to the Host's cancellation options. Check it in your reservation, because even if the host has changed their policy after your booking, the settings from the moment of booking should apply. And indeed if you notice any discrepancy, contact Airbnb customer service.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"