My Super Host bonus of Photography is not available in my city. Can I get the other bonus instead?

Ted47
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

My Super Host bonus of Photography is not available in my city. Can I get the other bonus instead?

In Atlanta, apparently there is no one to perform the listing photography.  I got a message from AirBnB saying its not available.   So I went in an cancelled the request.

I thought I would then have the option to claim the other Super Host Bonus but the website says I dont have anything available to choose.

Any advice on how to switch to the travelling credit?

Ted

3 Replies 3
Kiley5
Level 2
Buford, GA

I got the same response when I was looking for a photographer. It's a bummer you couldn't claim the bonus.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ted47,

I'm sorry to hear that this service isn't available in your area yet. If you are looking for some tips on how to take great photography yourself, here is a good topic

In terms of your question though, yes, you should be able to select your $100 travel credit. If you go to your Superhost rewards page, you should see this as an option. 

Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Im a superhost and was told to choose my reward. Id like to choose the photo seasion How would I find out if its available in my town. I would think every city would have photographers willing to do this?! Come on airbnb!