My account has been hacked! Where do I contact support???

Answered!

My account has been hacked! Where do I contact support???

Hi,  I have been getting air bnb emails in Chinese the last couple of days.  And I just logged into my account and noticed I have a listing in China!  I need to contact Air bnb support ASAP but can't I find anything on their web site.  Who do I contact!

If I don't get a respond in the next hour I'm cancelling my account...

Rob

1 Best Answer

@Rob87   All the ways to Contact Airbnb   Hope you get it sorted asap. Mine changed to a different language last week. Check your settings and see what you have as preferred language they could have a glitch in that area.

View Best Answer in original post

22 Replies 22

Did you manage to sort out your problem? Same thing is happening to me!

I did and I did it on my own. I went into my account, changed the password and then went through the calendar and all other settings.  It took me a few hours, but I updated everything on my own.   Sad to say, no representative from the main office, or whatever they call it, contacted me.  That is the biggest downfall with Airbnb.  When you have a problem, especially when you are new, it is almost impossible to get help.    I don't believe they monitor any of this community exchange and take an initiative to help. 

Hello,

I do face the same problem since a week now ! Didi yousolved your problem ? If yes pls could advise what you did ?

Thank you in advance !

PANTELIS

Great Company would recommend them to all my friends who found themselves in debt, my credit was very poor when I first started with them my score got up 83 points in less than a week. I saw change every time I log into my account, I did exactly what I was instructed to do and now I’m seeing good results. My credit hit up another 105 points and I don’t know how to thank them enough. This company is the real deal and worth the price I paid, I strongly recommend them for your credit fix (RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM +1 (954) 416 0322)

I know how it feels to be frustrated by credit report issues. For a long time now, I have been wondering how I can increase my credit score and possibly remove the 3 negatives on my report which have been preventing me from getting a loan for my new home. All along, I have been scammed by impostors who claim to be real hackers but only end up ripping me off my hard earned money. But presently, I can now boost of a superb home and a good living all thanks to RANSOM WARECREDIT. I am grateful to my friend who referred them to me for a discreet service offered. They did not just remove the negatives on my report, but also, increased my score from a low 549 to 760 within a week timeframe. Now I recommend them to you all out there needing reliable credit repair services. You could mail them on (RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM +1 954 416 0322) and get your worries solved in a discreet manner and relatively short time.

Hello my name is Eric, As a loan officer, I was exploring on ways to help my clients raise their credit scores faster than going through credit repair companies because they take months just to get a little change. I ran into an old client in the 507 credit range but was amazed at how she bumped up to 790 in less than a week before she got approved for a car loan. She gave me the contact of her hacker friend that helped fix her scores. I am now in the 760 credit score family myself. I don't usually do this but I'd like to show this guy to the world as I really appreciate his hacking skills. You email him if you need to raise your credit scores at (RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM +1 (954) 416 0322).

My name is Paul and I am a disabled combat veteran trying to buy a home. 2 years after I lost my job my family and I ended up homeless, I wanted to purchase a home but my poor credit score ruined every effort made to actualize that goal and it was a nightmare. I decided to look for help online and luckily for me, I ran into RANSOM WARECREDIT ((RANSOMWARECREDIT @ GMAIL.COM +1 (954) 416 0322), they were highly recommended for a quick and permanent credit repair so I hired them immediately. After 4 working days, they raised my score to a whopping 765 and deleted all the negative items affecting my report. Thereafter, we got the house and we had a happily ever after kind of family story. Contact them today for your credit fix.

Few months ago I noticed my insurance premium increased and my interest rate has restricted me from getting some benefits and securing a job of my choice. I needed help ASAP so I searched online on credit sites and I read a number of recommendations about RANSOM WARECREDIT fixing peoples credit in a relatively short time and it was amazing so I contacted them on; RANSOMWARECREDIT@GMAIL.COM. They replied swiftly asking me to text them on their direct number; +1 9544160322 and I did. I explained to them my worries of getting my credit fixed, they replied me and explained the process of getting my credit repaired and I went ahead providing them the necessary information they requested to start and within 6 days my credit was fixed. Thereafter, I got a job with a relatively high annual payment. I strongly recommend RANSOM WARECREDIT for any kind of credit issue.