My account says "Pending verification". What does this mean and how long does it take?

Tamara22
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

My account says "Pending verification". What does this mean and how long does it take?

Hi, I have found several inquries about this, but no definit solution. My payout account state 'Pending verification'. There is nothing in Q&A to answer this and the community provides outdated and inconclusive answers. I hope AirBnb understand the need to provide more infromation about this and not let 'blind leading the blind' by having the community 'guessing' what is/will happen. In short, how do I get my money?!

1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Tamara22 It's not necessarily the blind leading the blind.  The problem is that, as hosts, we don't have the tools or access to your account to be able to determine what the problem might be.  Did you recently change your payout account?  That would be my guess, but without being able to look, it is only a guess. 

My advice is to contact Airbnb directly to see what's going on.  Here's a link to show you all the different ways you can contact Airbnb: