My calendar is available every day from July 25th onwards

Antony1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

My calendar is available every day from July 25th onwards

Hello- I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but the calendar for my listing is showing availability for every day onwards from July 25th 2016. Any idea how this may have happened?

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

HI @Antony1

Have you meant unavailable?

Are you looking on the app or web??... 

I see you calendar most booked, and 100% booked from May 2 to Aug 11...

Luis

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the response. I actually changed it by the time you looked at it, but it was available every day from July 2016 until December 2019 (or similar). I looked in 'similar questions' and it appears to be a common issue. I was looking on web.

~The platform is creaky - nearly every week for the past few months we have to manually re-block dates in July. Next day they are unblocked again - sometimes the same dates, sometimes other dates...very annoying for a system that is mean to help you manage bookings and let guests know when your accommodation is available.

@Antony1

@Gerry-And-Rashid0

If you have some inexplicable changes on the calendar it's worth to take a look on all your other settings... 

Although I haven't experienced this recently I had problems with prices and description  being reseted to a older value or blank at all...