My host is incredibly rude and is making my stay hell

Answered!
Paula542
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

My host is incredibly rude and is making my stay hell

so I booked a room in brooklyn for a month. My actual host is super cool and I like the room, but his mom lives with him (with us) and she treats me like **bleep**, the other day I asked her to please stop putting my stuff away cause this was a long stay and I was actually using all that and she screamed at me, insulted me calling me an iggnorant (why would she do that??) and saying that the next time she was going to throw my things away, not just put it away. I talked with my actual host and he apologized and said that he was going to talk with his mom but so far nothing has changed. I don't know what to do, it's just so uncomfortable.

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Paula542  I assume you're not just leaving your stuff strewn all over the common spaces? Contact airbnb ASAP and tell them what is going on- ask them to please find you other accomodation. Even if you were being messy, this is unacceptable behavior towards a guest. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Paula542  I assume you're not just leaving your stuff strewn all over the common spaces? Contact airbnb ASAP and tell them what is going on- ask them to please find you other accomodation. Even if you were being messy, this is unacceptable behavior towards a guest. 

@Paula542

Please make sure all discussions with the host is thru ABB messenger or at least post a summary after the fact as proof. I agree with @Sarah977 that you should contact ABB and asked to be re-homed.

This kind of things can be happened. So, Need be understand each other. I still have no problem till now Here in kathmandu. All of you welcome.