My last two guest have departed but the airbnb website indicates thay are still there?

David706
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

My last two guest have departed but the airbnb website indicates thay are still there?

My last two guest have departed but the airbnb website still indicates they are still there (in both properties)-  I am also unable to review them (this is probably related to the fact the website thinks thay are still there- (it's now been over 48 hours since their booking finished and the new guest are happily check in- 

Has anyone else had this problem? is it a glitch in the website?

Conversation with Barbara   Airbnb.pngMy last two guest have departed but the airbnb website still indicates they are still there (in both properties)-  I am also unable to review them (this is probably related to the fact the website thinks thay are still there- (it's now been over 48 hours since their booking finished and the new guest are happily check in- 

Has anyone else had this problem? is it a glitch in the website?

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I have not had this issue before or seen this before so it is likely a glitch.  Please contact Airbnb so they can fix this for you.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host