My listing has become unlisted!

Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

My listing has become unlisted!

I have all of the tourist development tax & business tax receipt numbers but my listing has been unlisted by Airbnb! When I try to relist  it, it say “error: your minimums stay must be above the short-term stay rental threshold...” anyone have any advice on how to fix this?! I’m in Palm Beach County, Florida by the way.

7 Replies 7
Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

So far Airbnb support has been unhelpful telling me “everything looks fine on our end, have you tried relisting  it?” Like oh hmmm why did I not try that ?!??!??? 

Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

It has now been three days that my listing is unpublished due to an error by Airbnb! Every minute that my property is not listed i am loosing out in money and bookings. This needs to be resolved asap! I have contacted support multiple times but they have not been helpful so far. This is a huge issue! #admin anyone there?!?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Andrea4731 

"your minimums stay must be above the short-term stay rental threshold..."

So did you correct this ?

Otherwise try Twitter for help (account: AirbnbHelp)

@Emiel1 there is nothing that I should have to correct! I am legally allowed to have short term rentals in my county & have the necessary documentation and have had it on my Airbnb for months. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Andrea4731  Tax receipts have nothing to do with minimum stay requirements in your jurisdiction. Maybe you are only allowed to rent for 30 days, or 60 days, or more? If so, you need to change your minimum stay requirement to comply with that.

@Sarah977  That is the requirement for being able to have short term rentals in South Florida (tdt & btr) I have all the necessary paperwork & license numbers entered into Airbnb & have for a couple months, but now it is suddenly saying I can’t host short term rentals due to not having the numbers. I tried re-entering them, customer service says it’s likely an issue on their end, but it’s been over 3 days with no resolution!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Andrea4731  I think I just read a post here the other day on this- poster said the county had to send some paperwork to Airbnb, as I recall. Try using the search bar here- you might find other threads with more info.