My listing in Albany, NY does not show in search!

My listing in Albany, NY does not show in search!

As I mentioned, although I have had my listing on Airbnb for over a year and half, I have not has an inquiry for about 5 months. So I went online to see my listing as if I was a customer. To my surprise, there is no listing. AIrbnb's technical team is working on it. But my availability is February first fast approaching and I am not getting any inquiries. I was wondering if there was a possibility to send a flash email by Airbnb to all inquiries for Albany, NY stay to say, there is also this listing. In case you did not see it or could not find it, please respond now. Perhaps I can recover a few of the vast missed opportunities.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @The-Precious-Group0, you should know that this forum is not a direct communication to Airbnb since we are hosts / guests and cannot solve individaul host issues.  I see you are already in communication with Airbnb regarding your search issue. 

One piece of advice is to change your first listing photo.  A photo of a toilet is not very encouraging...try exterior shots, living room or bedrooms.  Good Luck!

Where"s your listing at?

@Ayoolu0 There still is no listing under your profile . Check your dashboard that your listing is turned on ?Is seems to be glitching . it says see profile but then nothing . H