My listing is being afford by Airbnb for $3 a night

Answered!
Hamza130
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

My listing is being afford by Airbnb for $3 a night

I received approximately about 8 requests to stay at my Cabin for 30 nights and plus at $3 a night. My smart pricing is set a  $100 minimum and $350 maximum and I'm not offering any type of discount ( All of my discount settings are set at zero)  How is this possible ? and how can anyone afford to charge $3 a night ? 

I had contacted Airbnb customer services multiple times to solve this issue but unfortunately none was able to fix or provide an explanation. Not really sure what to do next. 

IMG_3303.PNGIMG_3304.PNG

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Hamza130 you will almost certainly find a week or a months price has been set (by the system or you). You need to edit monthly prices to see where they are set.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Hamza130 

Try going through each and every setting on the site, one miskeyed setting may impact another settings.

Until, you can dig in deep and figure it out, you may want to snooze your listing so you don't have to decline bookings that will impact you.  Also, if you have Instabook on, turn it off.

Good luck.

Got it. It was the customized monthly prices setting. Thank you!!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Hamza130 you will almost certainly find a week or a months price has been set (by the system or you). You need to edit monthly prices to see where they are set.

Hamza130
Level 1
St. Petersburg, FL

Yes it was the customized monthly prices setting and somehow it was set by the system. Thank you!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Hamza130 you are most welcome

@Stephanie Are you able to add this knowledge into the Customer Service toolkit as it comes up time and time again with CS unable to direct hosts where to look for the problem?