My listing is not available at all the time

Ben233
Level 1
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

My listing is not available at all the time

Hello,

I am a new host on this site, I have already done every step, andput my list on Airbnb, and it appear when other search.

But when try to set the check in and check out date, it always appear that "those dates are not available", although I have already make it available all the time (for 6 month).

May I know what is happen? Am I not yet finish some step that is must?

Thanks for the help.

12 Replies 12
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ben233  I was able to book from tomorow on... check if you have set preparation time or something and disabled same day bookings. You also have different minimum stay .

i have three rooms for hosting. How do I indicate which rooms have been booked and which is available?

Ann

do you have them listed separately?

Gloria165
Level 1
McCordsville, IN

I am having that same issue with a new listing.  My calendar is clear, I set up a 1 day notice for booking, 3 nights minimum stay and no immediate bookings.  I keep going to preview my listing and all dates appear as "not available" even months from now.  How do I fix this?

Same here with my new listing! Must be a bug ...?

I looked at your listing for Antigua Guatemala, and plugged in some dates and it work for me.

6 people have saved your listing.

Irene226
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi, did you find a solution to your issue? I'm having the same problem. Thank you

I have hosted my Property and Published. BUT - It is not showing the Availability and all the dates are showing as UnAvailable, all though the Calender shows in white that it is available in my dashboard view. How to rectify this in a simple step.  Below is the Details mentioend in dashboard.

Reservation preferences
Advance notice : Same day, until 10:00 PM
Preparation time: None
Booking window: 12 months into the future

Can anyone guide or help me.
Elena524
Level 2
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Can somebody help me? I can't see my listing... I've posted it, but it's "invisible". I don't know how much time it takes to be visible for the world... I'll really appreciate your help

What is your listing called, and can try to see if anything shows when I search from the USA.

Hi and thanks!

Every time that I try to finish the form there's "ooops... error 404".

I'll be glad if you can help us. And tell me how long it takes the listing to be published?

Regards!

Cveti

Contact another Host in Bulgaria, that help you host.