Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

My listing is not showing up in search results

Quang-Manh0
Level 2
Hội An, Vietnam

My listing is not showing up in search results

I realize that when I myself search on Airbnb, my listing show up on the top. 

But in fact, friend cant search my Listing. I really dont know what is going on, thus I have to log on my listing to send the link (Url) for my friend. 

Please give somec tip to be showed up on search. ( Facetime Home) location Hoi An

Thanks,

Mathew

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Quang-Manh0,

Your listing is now showing. I searched for "Entire home" accommodation in Thành phô Hôi An for the 27th to the 29th of March with the instant book turned filter on. Your llisting showed up on the first page.

It showed up when I was logged in and also when logged out.

One thing to remember is that if people search with dates those dates must be available on your calendar and must take your minimum nights' stay into account.

Steve.

Screenshot (60).png

Dear Steve,

I highly appreciate your response my topic.

I am just wondering the operating procedure of searching engine regarding such as I search Facetime Home on Tab search, there would be the result of nothing reaching my purpose. So that, actualy my friend can not search the Name of my Listing at all and I just only cant send them the link.

Please accept my apology for bothering you due to my very immature experience.

Many thanks

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Quang-Manh0,

It's not possible for people to search for the name of a listing. The search box works only for place names like "London", "Hôi An", "Ho Chi Minh" etc.

If your friend searches for "Thành phô Hôi An" they should see your listing.

Steve.