My listing is not showing up in search

Jihan3
Level 2
Germany

My listing is not showing up in search

Hi there,

I can already see a lot of new and old Airbnb hosts asking this - but why exactly is my listing not showing up?!? I have completed and verified all sections, and been waiting for a while now for the listing to come up. Still nothing. I done sever searches with my exact address, and nope - it doesn't show! Why, oh why?!?

Anyone knows?

Thanks!!

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jihan3 

If you read the posting about this subject, you would have noticed in the answers it can take up to 24 hours before the listing is fully integrated in the search system. I can see your listing is still in this proces, but not in the search system allready.(as the booking form is also not yet working)

So have some more patience and wait until this link shows a result:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=125709950&map_toggle=true

BTW searching with exact address is useless, the search only excepts countries, counties, named regions, cities and villages, named neighbourhoods etc , etc.. so in your case search for "berlin charlottenburg".

Best regards,

Emiel

Elizabeth156
Level 2
New York, NY

amazing that this continues to happen, Three of my listings were dropped airbnb told me they were referring to an outside company,, no i did not buy that and of course they did not, as someone at airbnb deleted all my photos and then tried to resurrect them but showed a California modern condo with my photos from a farmhouse in NY state. I went a bit nutty I admit so my only recourse since no one really understood the problem with that was to delete all my listings and add them back in and resurrect 94 photos take by their professional photographer, took a couple of hundred hours to get back up. BUT now I have a listing which has exited for 3 or 5 years and yes i am a super host ha! and airbnb insists that it is shown and they see it on their computers  and send me screen shots, but when I add the same filters on a clean (meaning computer which doesn't know me) and do the exact search I don't exist and when I send them a screen shot of my filters the same as theirs I don't come up. AND THEY DONT GIVE A DARN

SO THEY HAVE EFFECTIVELY PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS,  and i am one of those hosts who desperately exists on this income.  Sad but true! 

Jayne113
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I have just listed our cottage and got an email on Monday 19th saying we are published. I know I have read it takes 24 to 72 hours to be visible online. I still cannot see my listing and i'm not sure if I must wait longer or if there is actually a problem?

Our listing is in a town called Merrick on Long Island.  We have 3 active listings.  We are multiple time Superhosts.  If someone on the Travelling side of the site searches for "Merrick" ... they are not offered any places to stay in Merrick on the search page that is returned... they are offered places in adjacent town or other town miles away from Merrick.  You have to scroll through few pages before you see any listings that are actually in Merrick.  

Logic tells me that if the searcher is specifying Merrick then Merrick is that place they want to stay.  If they do not see anything in Merrick returned they will think that there are no option in Merrick and they will check out hotels.com.

The other thing I noticed is that the same listings appear multiple times on the first page returned after searching for Merrick.  "Places to stay", "Stay with a Superhost" and "Places to stay with Wifi" have the same listings in each category.. NONE of which are in MERRICK.

Hi

my listings are in Kent in the UK, I am staying at the moment in Australia. I tried searching my listings to show to friends here in Sydney but nothing showed up as available, in the whole of Kent  in 17 pages of UK listings. 
I am dismayed but I’m just not told or given any advise how to add my Superhost listings of 13 seasons.

Vivienne Vidal

listing1, Converted Stable in open countryside Woodchurch  Kent 

listing2 Rustic log cabin with uninterrupted views, Woodchurch Kent