My listing is not shown when I put in Bolberry or Hope Cove. Do you know why this is. Thanks. Sam

Answered!
Sam40
Level 1
Totnes, United Kingdom

My listing is not shown when I put in Bolberry or Hope Cove. Do you know why this is. Thanks. Sam

I have put in the 2019 dates today and have done done a check on the listing and it is not there. 

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sam40,

I searched for "Entire place" accommodation in Bolberry for the 13th to the 20th of January 2019 and your listing showed up in 3rd place in the search results.

I'm not sure which dates you used when searching. You may have done this but one thing to take into account is to make sure you cover your minimum nights' stay requirement.

The listing also showed up in a search without dates but, beacuse there are many listings in the area, it was necessary to centre the map on Bolberry and zoom in a few times.

Steve.

Screenshot (134).png

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sam40,

I searched for "Entire place" accommodation in Bolberry for the 13th to the 20th of January 2019 and your listing showed up in 3rd place in the search results.

I'm not sure which dates you used when searching. You may have done this but one thing to take into account is to make sure you cover your minimum nights' stay requirement.

The listing also showed up in a search without dates but, beacuse there are many listings in the area, it was necessary to centre the map on Bolberry and zoom in a few times.

Steve.

Screenshot (134).png

Sam40
Level 1
Totnes, United Kingdom

Sorry for the delay, Thank you for your help Steve. All the best. Sam