My listing isn't showing up in search

Isaac40
Level 1
Sitiawan, Malaysia

My listing isn't showing up in search

Hi, I'm new to Airbnb. I am from Malaysia I just become a host. Last few days my listing was showing up perfectly in search and I got my first booking in my first day listed! But eventually the joy didn't last long as one day my listing stop appearing in search, I've tried search as guest, search using folter, moving the map everything but yet still can't find my listing. I really appreciate if someone can help me with the issues ASAP. 😰

11 Replies 11
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Isaac40,

Does your listing status still say "Listed"?

If it does you'll have to contact Airbnb support for help. When I click on your profile photo and then on "View Airbnb profile" no listing shows on your profile page. Your listing should show there.

For ways to contact support click on "Help", then on "Visit the help centre" and then on "contact us". There are phone and message links there.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]" link to see phone numbers and information on contacting them via Twitter and Facebook.

Steve.

Thank you Steve: I called airbnb..when you put in a date...it shows up. I have 3 listings....just a general search though...and they do not show on the 2 pages for Buffalo, Wy.

Hello @Mikel20,

Aye, that's strange. I get the same effect when searching. When searching with dates your three listings show up, but without dates the map is centered on Buffalo and I have to move it a bit south for your listings to show up.

When I search in my own area of Limerick, Ireland there's also a difference in the map area shown depending on whether you search with or without dates.

I don't know why it should be so.

Steve.

Steve: yes it is strange...and I am the lowest priced in the area with 3 listings......did a call to airbnb....will call again to see what is up. Mikel

Thanks Steve, my listing started to show up already. Anyway if it's happened again I'll know where to find help. 

Thanks, 

Isaac

Archana3
Level 1
Chicago, IL

I had listing with ABB and went out of town then blocked for the months of June/July and am back now to start hosting as ABB HOST.

NEED HELP TO RESTART. THANKS

Hello @Archana3,

Your listing is visible and bookable.

I searched for accommodation in Downers Grove for the 24th to the 25th of September and your listing showed up as available.

So it looks like you're all set to receive bookings again.

Steve.

Screenshot (181).png

Yeah, having the same problem. My listing won't show up despite applying all the relevant filters. 

Hello @Fon0,

Your listing is showing up now. Perhaps it just takes some time after publishing it.

You may have done this but just in case. Make sure that the instant book filter is off. Airbnb turns this on for searches if the dates you use are in the near future and if there are a lot of listings in the area.

Screenshot (182).png

Hello Steve

I am in Limerick too  and my listing seems to have disappeared.   I just went into my calendar to check about an enquiry and it seems to be blocked for the summer.  but I can’t find the listing when I’m in travelling mode.

I think others can see it because I just had a booking from the UK for March.  Could you possibly check and see if you can find it. It is a listing for a double room and it is headed Big Bright Double Room near Limerick and UL by car.  I’m in Parteen. 

thank you for the trouble

forgot to say my name is Frances