My listing

Francis88
Level 1
United States

My listing

I have two room one room with double bed and the other with bunk bed and my price is person and if two people are coming price is for two so I can I address this issue moving forward, recently I have 4 people book as one.

1 Reply 1
Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

Hello @Francis88,

You can set a base price equal to the two person rate.  Then, under additional costs, you can add a per person rate.

Example (making up numbers here).  Base, $50 for first two.  Then $15 for each additional, so 3 people would be $65, 4 would be $80.  You can do all this adjusting under pricing.

However I do not necessarily recommend this - you might do better with two separate listings for each room.  That way you would avoid the possibility for two people to book, and then each take a separate room.  As it is listed, whatever size the party is, they book both rooms.  You could even have a third listing with both rooms listed (for a party of 3-4).  If you do choose this option, you will need to pay attention and block the individual rooms when the double room books, and vice versa.  This can be complicated.  

I have two rooms available, but I don't have that third listing.  However, I do have a link to each booking on the other's site.  That way, at least people will know about the extra room.