My new listing does appear when I search for my town yet it shows as "listed'

Answered!
Dev4
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

My new listing does appear when I search for my town yet it shows as "listed'

Hello Hosts,

I created a new listing on Airbnb. Although it said that the property is listed, I haven't any inquiries or bookings in the last 15 days. When I search for listing, as a guest or through a friend's profile, the listing does not appear in search results. Spoke to Airbnb and was informed that there is a bigger ongoing bug where many listings are not getting displayed in search results. 

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Regards,

Casadell

1 Best Answer
Jonathan6
Level 10
Mamaroneck, NY

I did a search in Toronto for 2 bed/2 bath superhost and your listing did come up, it was a good 6 pages deep, so you have a lot of copetition out there.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Jonathan6
Level 10
Mamaroneck, NY

I did a search in Toronto for 2 bed/2 bath superhost and your listing did come up, it was a good 6 pages deep, so you have a lot of copetition out there.

@Jonathan6

Thanks Jonathan for taking the time to search the listing. Yes, it does appear in the search results now and you are right about the competition in Toronto is very high.

Eli32
Level 1
Alexandria, Australia

Hi, 

I am experiencing the same problem here. Property is not displayed when searching. I cannot find the reason for this.  I am hoping the Airbnb community can help. 

Property is in Alexandria NSW on Loveridge street. You can see in the picture that it is not displaying on the map. 

Casadell, How did you contact Airbnb? Did they provide any information regarding when the bug will be fixed? 

Can anyone reading this please help by searching for my listing to see if it is displayed? 

Please search:

Alexandria

NSW, Australia 

Property is on Loveridge Street, just south of Alexandria Park, see map

The listing title is - Sundrenched room w balcony & private bathroom

Thank you in advance for your help

Eli
IMG_9901.JPG

@Eli32

Sorry to hear that you are facing the same problem. I am based in Canada, so I called the Airbnb contact centre number in the US. The number is +1415-800-5959. You can use google hangouts to call them for free (not sure if that option is available from Australia). 

I tried to search your listing and half-way through the third page, I saw that there were too many listings and could not figure out which area to zoom in.

We're having the exact same problem. Our listing says its "listed" but it doesn't appear under any search, even when I zoom right down to our block and have less than 10 search results. If I can't find my own property how is anyone else going to?

Lyn53
Level 2
Timboon, Australia

The very same thing is happening to my listing and it is very frustrating!

My property is Timboon Farmhouse Apartment ( in Timboon, Vic , Australia).

I had it snoozed for some time, relisted it and have, over the last few days, tried to get it to come

up in a search. On the Air BNB hosting area it says the apartment is listed .

Has anyone got an idea of how to fix this?

Thanks.