My new listing isn't appearing in search

Simon200
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

My new listing isn't appearing in search

Hi guys,

My new listing has been live for almost a week and I cannot find it through search.  I have tried looking through the app, using another computer, my wife has tried on her phone as have others.  I have even adjusted the listing settings so that the listing quality bar is maxed out, this includes switching on smart pricing, lowering the price and turning on instant book.  

I'm at a lost to be honest, even zooming onto my village I still see nothing other than the one or two listings.  Any help/guidance will be most appreciated!

24 Replies 24
Tytti0
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

I have same issue so eager to hear solution for this!! 

Charley4
Level 2
Westcliffe, CO

I have the same issue. Does it take a day or so to propagate?

Vivian53
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Please I need an awnser how to solve this issue. 

Colleen71
Level 2
Boulder, CO

We are also having this problem.  When I go into the listing we have created it says it is listed... but we can not find it anywhere.

I am having the same Problem - my Listing Does NOT Appear when I search my area?

What is the solution?

Florence20
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Airbnb Team,

it would be great to hear from you for me and for these other hosts who are all expereicning the same problem.

I'm a super host trying to grow the portfolio of properties that I look after for busy clients.

Unfortunately over this winter our exposure on Airbnb has got worse and worse, meaning my existing and new clients are asking my why they have no bookings. They are unhappy and think it is related to what I am doing online.

Please below the client email I got today. Please can you tell me how I should respond to this type of client concern as I'm at Airbnb's mercy.

How can I ensure that an apartment shows up if it is searched for on Airbnb using the street name and how can I improve their property ranking?

I joined Guesty in the hope this would help my SEO but I've not seen any improvements over the last two weeks.

Kind regards

Florence

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:45 PM

To: Florence [Personal information hidden]

Subject: Airbnb website

Hi Florence

I am a bit worried that the apartment is not showing on the website . I have just got two friends to search under xxxxx st auckland and the apartment does not show at all - do we need to put xxxxxxxx or Auckland city in the heading???? Or Central City Auckland ??

I am not sure how we can increase the listing hits ??

Maria

Sent from my iPhone=

I have the same problem here in Newfoundland , Canada. I have been a host for three months with my location showing> I am booked upto the end of August but when I do a search my place is not showing now, therefore no bookings for September forward. Please Airbnb fix the problem. 

Simon200
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Just an update.

I spoke to someone at Airbnb last night after googling the UK number.  They said there was some tech difficulties with my account and that it had been escalated.

this maybe  an option for others?

You actually found a PHONE NUMER?  Are there phone numbers listed some where?  Hope your problem was resolved.  Mine is a mess.  

Martin306
Level 1
Boos, Germany

same here - but my lisitng is live and I am getting bookings - but if I search in my village it does not appear? another one in the village does though? Also how do you send a link to someone who is intereasted in booking?

Brian264
Level 1
New York, NY

I am having the same issue about my space not appearing in search.

Especially from handheld devices.  Any ideas?

Hi all,

I too am having the exact same problem.  My profile shows my property is listed however it is no where to be found when searching on Airbnb?  If and when someone has some knowledge and/or a solution as to why this is happening I would love some feedback.  

Me too!  Please share if the problem simply self-corrects or if it someone actually does something to make it work!  I don't see any place to lodge the complaint!

Hi there,

I've updated my listing, and it appears to be ative.

However, I can't find my listing when I do a search online.

I've tried a number of times already, but my listing is nowhere to be seen on the local map.

Please help if you have any suggestions how to resolve this issue.

Cheers, Jeff from Singapore.