My property does not show on map

Leling0
Level 1
Rockland, ME

My property does not show on map

recently posted a new listing.  this listing is shown as being active, but is not appearing with other similiar listing in the same town. Listing does not show on map.  listing shows on my dashboard but no where else.

Steve C

6 Replies 6
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Does not look like you have availability until April.  Airbnb will prioritize listings with current availability over listings without. 

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Leling0

Steve - your nightly price is £61 stg per night no matter whether there is one person staying or 6.

You have a minimum stay of 31 nights.

Then you have a discount of 49% for monthly stays.

You would be much better off I think having a lower nightly rate and no monthly discount. That way your property would be much more attractively priced on the results search.

Richard313
Level 2
Mijas, Spain

I have the same problem my listing not showing on the map.

Funny, when I started to create my listing and left if for a few days airbnb called me 3 times to see what was wrong, when I have a question I have no email to contact them

Saúl0
Level 2
Lima District, Peru

I have the same problem. I checked the map and my property does not show up. Any comments please!

Margaret37
Level 1
Bay Shore, NY

I have the same problem. My reservation for Sept to Dec had to cancel, and now the property is not being shown on the map - and not among the listings for that area.  How am I supposed to get rentals if the listing is not showing?!   And, yes - no email for Airbnb and such a pain to have to call them to get something like this corrected.  However, if anyone needs their phone number:  US and Canada =   415-800-5959.  Outside the U.S.  toll free = +1-855-424-7262.  

Patricia990
Level 3
Calp, Spain

I posted this on another segment, but I am certainly not NEW to AirBNB  nor is my lisiting:

I definitely have the same problem - over and again; while I am member for 4 or 5 years now, am 'Super-Host', never changed any essential details but rather added descriptions and photos, and of course DID comply with all AirBNB recommendations - and yet (!) = NULL RESULT for clearly unreserved time slot (see above – upper right corner another apartment is shown, same building, more €€ and less space); I repeat: one in THE SAME BUILDING, less space & more expensive = does SHOW!!

I tried many options, like taking out the A/C or one of the 3 bedrooms, from lower price than ours to higher = still, ours does NOT SHOW UP.

Another case, 3 months ago, it showed our location to be in an industrial area next to a gas station; "AirBNB does not want to give too exact a location"; excuse me: many offers (like the other place in our building) show location exact to <30 meters.

I am utterly disappointed – and it is NOT a unique case - former renters said they would prefer to reserve through AirBNB and (since they had our phone from years ago) complained that our place as not shown at all.

Does any official clerk ever look into these hosts' comments?!

Greetings from Costa Blanca,

AirBNB = very disappointing, Patricia

PatriciART