My property not showing up in search results

Answered!

My property not showing up in search results

Hi,

I have three properties, few days back suddenly not showing in search result,I mean to say when coustomer search particular destination (destination name "Hampi") my properties not showing up search result, I wrote couple of messages to Airbnb support team, they not solved problem, so kindly please help me

Property link :- https://abnb.me/rfzpBeHX2ab

Thanks

Kiran

1 Best Answer
Wendy-and-Sharon0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Hi Kiran, first of all, you may try to search your property using the map. If your property is showing around the area of "Hampi", that means your registered location of the property is correct. Otherwise, please check the location/address again. 

Secondly, when you do a search, please select more filters (eg. how many bedrooms, pax, wifi, check in/out dates). That will give you more accurate search result.

Airbnb search is based on personalized and combining with computer algorithm/intelligence. Everyone will get different search result based on your browsing experience. 

Hope that helps.

Sharon

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Wendy-and-Sharon0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Hi Kiran, first of all, you may try to search your property using the map. If your property is showing around the area of "Hampi", that means your registered location of the property is correct. Otherwise, please check the location/address again. 

Secondly, when you do a search, please select more filters (eg. how many bedrooms, pax, wifi, check in/out dates). That will give you more accurate search result.

Airbnb search is based on personalized and combining with computer algorithm/intelligence. Everyone will get different search result based on your browsing experience. 

Hope that helps.

Sharon

Hi,

I tried everything still not showing, 

See even link also not showing my property:- https://abnb.me/sO2h6Mac3ab

If you don't mind please check my property from your side

➡️ Type destination name "Hampi"

➡️ Select today check in date

➡️ Select 2 pax

➡️ Then see the result section 

My property is not there

Penny471
Level 1
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom

Did you resolve this? My property is not showing either. Not even on the map, why does Airbnb make this problem difficult to sort?? Grrr