NOT RECEIVING PAYOUTS? WE HAVNT SINCE MARCH AND ABB OWES US OVER $10,000!!

NOT RECEIVING PAYOUTS? WE HAVNT SINCE MARCH AND ABB OWES US OVER $10,000!!

AND YOU CANNOT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE!? 

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Peter2785 when you get on the phone answer the questions as if it is about your next booking - then you will get to talk to someone. In truth you could say that you may have to cancel the next booking if you are not going to get paid for stays that have already happened.

You say you have not been paid since March - I assume a good proportion of the time since then was due to being locked down? How many bookings have you actually had stay and not been paid for?

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Peter2785     there was an article on CNN in regards to this issue a week or so ago.   AIRBNB claims that only a small number of hosts were affected by this and supposedly it had been resolved.  Judging by the many posts I continue to see on this forum, I have a difficult time believing it.   😉

That being said, I think the fastest way to get a response from Airbnb is to post your complaint on their TWITTER feed, adding that you are going to speak to a reporter about this.  The CNN  article mentioned that several hosts who did this, were able to get the money due to them very quickly.