NOT RECIEVING PAYMENTS from AIRBNB AFTER THE SAME GUEST MADE MANY CANCELLATIONS, 3 MONTHS NOW!

Jodi47
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

NOT RECIEVING PAYMENTS from AIRBNB AFTER THE SAME GUEST MADE MANY CANCELLATIONS, 3 MONTHS NOW!

Since mid may 2019 ,3 months now! i have had NO payments from airbnb due to a guest who cancelling a few long bookings over winter

as airbnb wanted to much money up front for her so we went week to week

so they blocked her then she opened a new account and made new bookings ,she may of cancelled

one of them im not sure now but anyway i did a test booking a week ago and still no payments from airbnb.

I'm at my wits end?    after hundreds or messages and hours on the phone! nothing is done.

I am a super host and dont want to cancel all and start  2 new sites and that may not work, then ive lost all my feedback?

What to do next?

'

7 Replies 7
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Jodi47  

When you go to transaction history the booking should say "processing" and when you click on the amount due it will give you an estimated arrival date at your bank. 

How do you know the non payments are due to this dodgy guest cancelling.

The non payment could have nothing to do with this guest, check your junk e-mail for airbnb requests to update payout information or payouts will stop in 30 days.

p.s. you do not have the superhost badge, has it been removed recently.

Jodi47
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

how do i reactivate the payouts pls?

as i said the 3 cent test has worked on both my bank accounts?

thanks

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Jodi47  

If you think its sorted ask customer service to give it a push,  in transactions it needs to read "Processing".

AU had a big cockup with payments a few months ago and some hosts had to add paypal to get paid.

Jodi47
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

jeff158

Good to know! had another hour chat to a random customer service person and she admitted it was out of her hands, MANY times they have said they would push it through...

they just mail me back saying sorry and we have forwarded yr enquiry to member of the team that can better assist!   and the case managers do NOTHING!

Still no payment for my test booking 8 days ago grrrrrr 

Jodi47
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

hi jeff,  in upcoming payments  it says estimated arrival 8 aug but no payment received for that test booking yet.

And in may it all went pear shaped within a week or so of all the cancellations .

maybe i didnt check UPDATE you bank details at the time? but a week ago i received 3 cents in both my accounts as a test from airbnb ,so all working now? i hope?

it is saying -PENDING PAYMENTS - $1,339 

and my super host may be removed as i have long term rental for a few months .

thanks for your help 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Jodi47,

Good to meet you. I'm sorry to hear the confusion with your payment(s). 

Just to check, have you spoken to our Support Team since August 8th to make sure everything is OK with your account and see if there is a specific reason for the delay? 

It would be great to hear an update on this and fingers crossed this will all be sorted soon.

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Jodi47
Level 2
Launceston, Australia

Hi lizzie,

Thanks for reply and any help ,

Yes i have talked to many OF AIRBNB support team!!  but 7 days ago i finally spoke to a team leader who is still looking into things!!! a week later and he still has NO CLUE!!   😞 

SO SLOW,  i need to open up my 2 properties now for summer bookings NOW before its to late,

but i dont trust my site or airbnb ATM!!??? Should i?

ALMOST 4 MONTH NOW...... #goingbroke!  fast!

jodi