NSW Government Covid 19 support grants for short term accommodation

Jane3366
Level 1
Bilambil Heights, Australia

NSW Government Covid 19 support grants for short term accommodation

After contacting NSW Government to see if we are eligible for any Covid Assistance payments a couple of times 

there is now a grant a available for short term accommodation with cancellations from 25th June 2021 - 11th July 2021

Wondering if any NSW hosts applied for this grant 

4 Replies 4
Wendy117
Level 10
Bexley, Australia

@Jane3366 How strange.  To offer a grant for a 3 week period only when we have been getting cancellations since first lockdown in 2020.  No I haven't  applied as I was lucky enough to stay pretty booked up with locals doing renos.

Jane3366
Level 1

@Wendy117 Lucky you! They do not make it easy to apply for these grants.

have applied waiting for approval.

Erica1219
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

@Jane3366 

I have been trying to apply for this grant, which we need a cancellation report in the form PDF, DOCX, DOC, JPEG, JPG or PNG with business name or ABN on the Cancellation report. 

However, AirBnb only has Transaction History in Excel form. I've asked AirBnb 3-4 times about this, but it hasn't been resolved.

Jane3366
Level 1

@Erica1219 understand your frustration they don't make it easy.  You can print your reports and then scan to PDF file and save.  Have applied online with cancellation report from Airbnb for the dates required ... Just waiting to hear back