Nashville Airbnb Cleaning company recommendations

Christi11
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Nashville Airbnb Cleaning company recommendations

Hi there!

Are there any great cleaning companies in Nashville, TN that are thorough and reasonably priced here in Nashville that clean specifically for Airbnb's?  Most importantly that understand what's needed for a check out/ check in cleaning.  I would love any recommendations!

Thank yoU!

56 Replies 56
Tim256
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Hi my name is Tim I just started a new cleaning company in Nashville .. I would love to have you as a client please give me a call or text [Phone number hidden]

Thank you Tim, 

I will give you a call to discuss! 

Christi

Tim - would love to talk to you as we are looking for someone to clean our east nashille airbnb.

Hi Katie!  I would like to discuss you’re cleaning my Airbnb in east Nashville. Would u contact me please?  

Hi, we clean houses in eastnashville my fon# [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines] if you need some help,,

Hey, Katie! 
I was trying to send you a message thru your profile, but couldn't seem to find the ability to do so. If you can, please message me your info. I'd like to talk to you about an Airbnb in South Nashville. Thank you!

McKenna

Ellen277
Level 2
Missouri, United States

Katie,  

Would love to talk with you ! I’m also looking for someone to clean my apartment in Nashville (Germantown) after air b n b guests leave! 

My email **.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, I have a Professional cleaning company that has just opened up to the public in October. We have been around for over 20years and only offered cleaning services to private owners such as doctors, nurses, law enforcement etc... A little bit about our company we are family owned and operated, been around for over 20 years,  the prior owner passed with cancer and passed the company down. We are looking for new clients in the the Nashville and surrounding areas. Our main focus is giving back, we donate a percentage of all of our sales to the Cancer Foundation. Check us out at shakearug** or call **. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Katie

U have an airbnb in Nashville. Could you give me your phone nubmer or tell me how much on average you charge for a townhouse with 3 bedrooms?

Thank you

Rana

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Tim, I'm looking for a cleaning partnership with a reliable company for multiple properties in Nashville. What's your company's name? Since your phone number is hidden on here, I can maybe search for you online and find you that way.

Hey Katie! 

I would love to chat and see if you're a good fit for cleaning my airbnb, but I can't seem to message you. Do you have a website I can contact you on? 

Thanks! 

Hi Katie,

I’m looking for a cleaner for Airbnb properties in the West Nashville area.  Can you post the name if your business so I can locate you?  Thanks Jeff

Hi Christi! My husband and I clean airbnb's. We have cleaned for other cleaning companies and decided to go out on our own. We manage a property in East Nashville and have managed over 25 properties for a company in Nashville. You can reach me at [Phone number hidden for privacy reasons] anytime. Thank you, Tracey

We definitely know what it takes to have it ready for your guests. Our property we manage and clean in East Nashville has received 5 stars from all our guests reviews. 

Thank you Tracey!

I will give you a call.