Need a cohost near Atlantic City

Alonna0
Level 2
Pennsylvania, United States

Need a cohost near Atlantic City

Looking for a cohost for a property in Ventnor, NJ through May. Anyone local?

11 Replies 11
Otis1
Level 2
Jersey City, NJ

Hello, I work with a cleaning team a d property managers in Atlantic City area.  

Otis 1, My name is Steve and I live in Ventnor. Are you still working with an air bnb property management company? I'm interested in learning the business and maybe working for the company. If so, can you get back to me?

Thanks. You can contact me at cornofking@yahoo.com.

Tammy244
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

If you need someone next year I manage our family rental in Ventnor and am looking to manage more.

Hope you're having a great summer!

Hi Tammy - are you still looking to manage another property in Ventnor? If so, please reach out! I'm looking for a property manager. Katherinestratos@gmail.com or 860-460-6144. - Kati

Kim3317
Level 2
Voorhees Township, NJ

Hi can you email me at gill_kim@hotmail.com (if still looking for property management) 

Jeff320
Level 2
Northfield, NJ

We are local and go way beyond cohosting! We actually live in Ventnor:)

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

I have been managing Airbnbs in Atlantic City for a couple years now.

I can take care of communicating with guests, managing you calendar, optimizing your listing and pricing, housekeeping and laundry and any basic maintenance needs that come up!

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Alicia - 

I'm interested in someone managing a duplex I have in Ventnor... are you able to DM me more information?

Thanks,

Lee

Lee3640, Are you still looking for help with managing your duplex in Ventnor? I'm currently working with Kati 1776 who reached out to me in this thread. I'm working as her 'man on the ground,' doing chores and missions as needed. She can provide a reference. 

Contact me at cornofking@yahoo.com if you want to talk. 

Thanks, Steve 

Could you possibly send me an email with your pricing and availability? mfrucci1231@gmail.com

Hi can you email me at gill_kim@hotmail.com