Need contact with AirBnB before I can publish my new listing @lizzie is that you?

Judy138
Level 1
Charlton, MA

Need contact with AirBnB before I can publish my new listing @lizzie is that you?

Our listing is about 90% ready to publish, but I need someone to go thru page by page with me to answer some important questions. 

@Lizzie is that you?

4 Replies 4

No, Lizzie is the forum moderator here.  You should try to ask the questions you have here so we can help you.  We're other hosts here.  

Thanks Alice and Jeff for prompt reply. 

My questions are many and varied. Altho I did get plenty of clarification through forum topics, I am mainly concnerned about defaults on our listing that I am not offered an option to edit.

** Internet, Cable TV and other items that we offer appeared as crossed-out. I can't find an option to edit these as I build my listing.

*** I am a current active AirBnb guest and have my own profile. My husband is my traveling companion.

But there are two hosts for the property- my sister in law and myself. Can I change my HOST photo without impacting my GUEST listing?

Help with these would be a great start to getting us to 100% ready to list-

Best! Judy

@Judy138 - When you post your listing it will be attached to your profile.  You can add your sister in law as the co-host so you can both handle the reservations.  You can have multiple profile pictures that don't have anything to do with the guests, except what they see.  When you add a co-host, your sister-in-law will have to have a profile and her picture will show up there.  

As for the items crossed off - that's a bit perplexing.  Once you post your listing, you should be able to changes these amenities.  

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Judy138,

Great to hear you are becoming a host, you are so close now. 🙂

@Alice-and-Jeff0 has given you some great answers to your questions. Just to add, as Alice mentioned once you have published your listing, you will be able to amend your amenities. You can do this by going to 'Manage your listing' > 'Manage your listing and calendar' > hover over the left-hand side and click 'Amenities'. Here is a useful Help Center Article which explains this as well. 

I hope you get everything sorted soon and you might like to take a look at this list of 'Tips for New Hosts' here in Community Center. 🙂

Let us know how you get on. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.